Topic: LEGO Marvel Age Of Doom [PART 2]

Directory Link

LEGO Marvel Age Of Doom [PART 2]

YouTube

LEGO Marvel Age Of Doom - Dr. Doom Vs. The Marvel Universe [PART 2]
Dr. Doom intends to rule the world. A couple of the heroes unite to prevent the upcoming danger.
Part two of a larger series.

Re: LEGO Marvel Age Of Doom [PART 2]

Your animation is good, and I like the style of editing, but the plot is pretty bland. Doom has no real motivations, his plan is dumbed down to the basic 'I'll somehow take over the world'. I really think this needs to be fleshed out - is he going to steal the Beyonder's powers, or the Power Cosmic? Are the Infinity Gems within his grasp? Does he plan to hold the world to ransom with the Ultimate Nullifier? And how does he plan on doing/getting any of those things? Will his quest take him to Atlantis, Wakanda, the astral plane, or even New Jersey? I think you need to flesh your story out. There's so much great Marvel material you can use, and you'd really benefit from making the story more complex. At the moment, there's barely a story at all - just characters talking and occasionally fighting (with no real reason for doing so).

However, the idea of

Spoiler (click to read)

a Falcon/Taskmaster teamup

is intriguing.

Sorry if I seem a bit harsh, but I'm only trying to help: you have great potential, as your animating and the way you edit are great, but you need to work on story.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Re: LEGO Marvel Age Of Doom [PART 2]

Yeah, but first of all (including part 1/2) I wanted to give a short impression of all the main characters. The big plot twists, action and plans will appear in the next part. Part 3 is going to be VERY unexpected and shocking. It's nearly finished.

But thanks for the review!

James